SolGeo (Italy) established in 2001, specializes in geophysical services applied to engineering and geotechnical projects. SolGeo also develops, produces and sells devices used for seismic or accelerometric dynamic monitoring, or for nondestructive testing on structures. SolGeo’s multidisciplinary expertise allowed the company to develop extremely advanced monitoring systems, especially in the Dynamic Signal Acquisition field.
Recently, some companies and organizations in Vietnam have trusted and invested in using equipment such as: DaNang Construction Quality Inspection center, Soiltests consultation investigate and verify construction jsc, …
- Determining the velocity of sonic, ultrasonic waves in structures (concrete /brick,...), thereby identifying areas of heterogeneity, voids,...
- Can use transducers from 1 side or from 2 sides (the best way to do) of the structure.
Standards: UNI EN 12504-4, ASTM D2845-08, ASTM C597-02.
- In addition to 2 transducers: receiver / transmitter the equipment is also Integrated with a HAMMER-Transducer. (low frequency / high power) to use for testing concrete structures up to meters thick.
- Provided with data processing software aTom ultrasonic tomography to display results in both 2D and 3D visualization of the condition inside the building structure.
- Main body in waterproof casing, shock-proof, IP65 is suitable for use in the field.
- Smart design with separate computers (connected via LAN port):
+ Lightweight, easy to transport and use in the field.
+ The issues related to computers do not affect the entire device, the troubleshooting of computer-related issues is also much simpler and lower cost.
+ The upgrade of hardware and software of the computer is entirely in the initiative of the user with low cost, high flexibility, and always ensuring the system always works fast and efficiently.
+ Reduce investment costs because it is not required to buy a computer, Customers can completely use existing laptops.
Equipment for structures inspection
Results after processing by ATOM software