Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR/Georadar) is considered as one of the most effective and reliable the non-destructive testing method (NDT) for underground utility detection surveys. This method allows real-time results to be obtained in the form of visual images of underground objects and spaces, helping to avoid construction risks and other associated risks, ensuring project construction quality & progress. The GPR equipment is compatible so it can be used in conjunction with a GNSS (RTK) equipment to collect data simultaneously.
End of October 2023, International Leading Technologies Transfer Co., Ltd. (ILTech) signed a contract to provide Ground Penetrating Radar equipment and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) equipment to a State agency in the Ho Chi Minh city.
The Ground Penetrating Radar device provided by ILTech is Model DS2000 from Leica Geosystems (Switzerland) - Member of Hexagon AB Group (Switzerland), the world's leading brand in technology solutions for surveys, measuring, mapping, managing construction & manufacturing activities…
Application and some outstanding features of the Ground Penetrating Radar equipment DS2000:
- Professional solution, compact and effective in underground utilities detection (underground pipes/cable…), detection anomalies or other foreign bodies underground...;
- With 4 wheel-cart configuration, sturdy, flexible design, easy to adjust the position of the handle, convenient for survey, folded when transporting;
- Dual-frequency Antennas 250 MHz & 700 MHz (shielded) will help to survey both objects at shallow depth and depth with only one single scan, simultaneously display the results of both center frequency on the same software interface;
- Combine GPS device or electronic total station (TPS) device to collect GPR data and geographic coordinate location simultaneously;
- Software for controlling, collecting and processing data uNext Basic allows using more than 20 languages, including Vietnamese, the software interface is intuitive and very convenient for users;
- The result can be exported in several formats including CAD and GIS - mapping underground technical infrastructure equipment.
International Leading Technologies Transfer Co., Ltd. (ILTech) With the vision and mission – to become the leading supplier and transfer on high technology equipment - solutions in Vietnam and neighboring countries, has a professional and experienced technical team worked in many practical projects. We are confident that we will always bring Customers the most suitable products with the best services.